





This past Saturday, the 18th of October, I had the privilege of having Baleigh stay the night at our house. It was so much fun! Bradyn and Baleigh were going a 100 mph till the time they closed their eyes. We had a great time, and I took the kids to the pumpkin patch. I did realize that it is true when you have a 2nd child that the pictures become more limited. The reason being... you don't have enough hands. Mom's should be blessed with an extra set of hands. Don't ya think that would help out A LOT?? Oh well, the kids had a blast, I got a few good pictures, and we made some great memories. That is what really mattered. Like I said, we went to Garry's Berries up here in Topeka. It was such a fun day. They had BIG slides to slide down, jungle gyms to play on, hay bales to jump on, wagons to pull, hay rack rides to ride on, a corn pit to dig in, and of course pumpkins galore! I will attach some of my favorite pictures of the day. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment