Thursday, March 26, 2009

continued...




Christmas: YEAH!!! I just love this time of year. I love getting up the day after Thanksgiving and going black Friday shopping! It so much fun! This year was a very blessed Christmas. We were able to see all our family (happy and healthy) and enjoyed it so much. Bradyn just thought Santa was the coolest guy ever this year. I think that is why I truly love this holiday. I tell you what it makes a parents heart melt when you see your child's eyes light up on Christmas morning. Well I got to tell a story about this little boy on Christmas morning. He did everything he was suppose to the night before. He put out Santa's cookies and milk, and was a VERY good little boy. We all went to bed and about 3 am Bradyn woke mommy and daddy up CRYING!!! He said Santa didn't come! (all the lights were off downstairs and he couldn't see I am guessing) So, we told him to lay back down and try to go to sleep. Daddy snuck downstairs to start the fire and turn on the lights to the tree. Boy, you should have seen his face when he woke the 2ND time! Of course Bradyn wanted to hardest things for Christmas this year... believe it or not... he wanted a HIPPOPOTAMUS! Can you believe it?!?! So, Santa brought him a stuffed hippo and the book "All I want for Christmas is a Hippo". His other big present (besides all his other toys and clothes) was a Nintendo DS. He sure enjoys that thing.

I had a VERY blessed Christmas as well. My husband truly cares about my passion and the things I really hold dear in my life. He went and out did himself this year. He bought me a brand new Cannon IS Rebel camera and an extra lens as well. YES!!! I know!!! He is GREAT!!! I will attach some pics I took Christmas morning with it. :)


No comments: