Thursday, March 26, 2009

WOW!!!!




Well, it is crazy how time flys. I just noticed that my last post was from October 2008. There has been many new family get togethers, holidays, and of course lots of pictures. Well lets start from where I left off on my last post.


Halloween: Bradyn just loves this holiday. He really liked his costume this year because we are really starting to like SUPERHEROS!!! Bradyn wanted to be BUZZ LIGHTYEAR! He made a very cute superhero I must say myself. This kid always knows how to make me smile. He couldn't wait for his costume to arrive in the mail (yes I know... I am not that creative enough to make a costume). So once that package arrived he wripped it open and tried it on. He wanted to go run outside so bad and try it out. So I let him... he jumps off the front porch and falls down. He was a little upset that he couldn't fly! What a silly littly boy!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel much safer now that Bradyn is my superhero!

Aunt Cindy

Anonymous said...

We all need "Superheros"and I am sure he will learn to fly. Gpa.